We are committed to growing our understanding of the current and changing needs of our communities, as well as the effectiveness of addiction treatments and interventions.
To honour this commitment, we have established the Odyssey Research Board to oversee and guide our research. On the Research Board are representatives from the Odyssey Board of Trustees, the Odyssey Executive Team and the University of Auckland Centre for Addictions Research.
The Research Board welcomes proposals for research and evaluation which are consistent with:
- Understanding basic issues and root problems
- Tracking major trends and external changes
- Identifying unmet program and service needs
- Weighing the pros and cons of alternative solutions
- Evaluating the effectiveness of existing programs
To find out more about research and evaluation at Odyssey, please contact the General Manager of Innovation and Development through the main contact number on our contact page.